High drama in Pattaya: Foreigner’s cappuccino turns deadly at ganja café

A overseas man met a tragic end at a marijuana shop in Pattaya, allegedly after consuming what the shop owner claimed was a cappuccino. The unfortunate incident occurred on Sunday, July 30, at a widely known ganja café situated on the bustling Walking Street.
The identity of the deceased, Hamad Alblaiher, a fifty two year old man of unknown nationality, was discovered mendacity unconscious contained in the establishment when the Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan Rescue Centre in Pattaya responded to the distress name at three.46am.
Eyewitnesses acknowledged that earlier than his collapse, Alblaiher exhibited signs of shock, leaving fellow customers shocked and anxious. Despite prompt resuscitation makes an attempt, the person was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. The preliminary explanation for his dying is yet to be confirmed by the forensic staff, but it is suspected to be a sudden cardiac arrest, reported Pattaya News.
No sweat , Suha Demirez, revealed that Alblaiher’s order before his unlucky dying consisted only of a cappuccino and water, with no cannabis involvement. This contradicts the stories from different news outlets, which had beforehand suggested that the person had consumed marijuana-infused tea.
Adding to the mystery, the shop employees claimed that Alblaiher was a regular patron who had never smoked marijuana on the premises. According to them, he all of a sudden complained of respiratory difficulties earlier than collapsing on the ground, leaving everyone stunned.
While the investigation into the trigger of the man’s death is underway, Suha is gathering evidence to refute the misinformation surrounding the incident and clear the café’s title. The authorities are preserving the name of the café underneath wraps till the investigation is full.
As Pattaya mourns this unlucky loss, questions stay in regards to the circumstances that led to the overseas man’s sudden demise. The forensic team’s findings are eagerly awaited to make clear the tragic occasion that has shocked the group and raised concerns about safety at such establishments..

Leave a Comment